This event was rescheduled from June.
Masterclass: Finding New Opportunities for Business Growth, with Emmie Faust, Business Growth Specialist
Everyone is talking about pivoting at the moment, but Emmie Faust prefers to talk about finding new opportunities for growth.
As a founder herself, Emmie has successfully scaled and sold multiple businesses in the marketing and media sectors. She has secured £200K on Dragons’ Den and worked with clients to help them have similar success. Having worked with clients like Mr & Mrs Smith, RoomLab and Country & Townhouse magazine, the core of her work is to help founders scale their businesses through digital growth, new opportunities and cost efficiency.
In this informative and thought-provoking session, Emmie will explore the different opportunities that might exist for your business and work out which ones are going to drive the most profit and impact. The masterclass will be followed by an interactive Q&A.
Have you been thinking about a new product or offering, but aren’t sure how to make it come alive? Do you have an idea that there are other opportunities out there for your business, but don’t know how to take action? Do you want to know how to leverage digital for your business? If so, this session is for you.
Some of the results that Emmie has achieved to date by finding new opportunities in the market include:
- Worked with a client to identify new opportunities which have led to them securing investment (£300K)
- Launched a business that secured £200K on Dragons’ Den
- Launched a business that generated £1M in net profit in 14 months from start-up
- Worked with clients to find them new audience segments, which are much more profitable long term
- Worked with clients to identify new ways of selling online to add to their offline income – which resulted in them launching a successful online business and covering all the setup costs in just 3 weeks
Topic: Masterclass: Finding New Opportunities for Business Growth
Time: Jul 3, 2020 10:30 AM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 326 969 8838