Masterclass: Understanding The Investment Ecosystem for Female Founders
Want to secure investment to help grow your business now, or in the future?
This exclusive masterclass with leading fundraising and growth expert Julia Elliott Brown from Enter The Arena demystifies the world of venture funding and will empower you with essential knowledge on how choose the right funding route, and the steps to take to successfully raise the money you need.
During this one-hour deep dive session, we’ll be covering:
• The latest data on UK funding for start-ups; where does it come from, who’s it going to, and what does this mean for female founders?
• Different sources of funding and investment, and the pros and cons for you as a founder in building long term value in your business
• The 13 things that investors look at when assessing your business, to help you understand what it takes for your company to be ‘investment ready’
• How to determine your fundraising strategy to improve your chances of a successful fundraise and ensure you find investors that will be the right fit for you
• The 5 critical success factors in raising investment you need to know, to avoid wasting your precious time and energy when fundraising
• Top tips on approaching investors in the right way to make the most of your one shot at connecting with them
Ticket price: £25 including Eventbrite fees and VAT
Once you have registered, you will be sent the joining details for this Zoom session.