We talk to five women in business about confidence and resilience, sustainability and belonging, as well as debunking the myths around women and finance.
During this in-depth panel discussion we will be talking to senior women at Investec Wealth & Investment about their respective professional journeys, how they navigate challenge, build resilience and the advice they have for being seen and heard, regardless of your career stage. We will also delve into insights around sustainability, belonging and inclusion.
Reserve your free place HERE.
This insightful conversation is for both professionals and entrepreneurs looking for inspiration and practical guidance in the world of work.
We will be speaking to:
- Stacey Parrinder-Johnson, Chief Investment Officer, Investec Wealth & Investment in the UK
- Catherine Kirchmann, Head of Investec’s Private Office service
- Elissa Bayer, Senior Investment Director and one of the first women on the London Stock Exchange floor
- Zandi Nkhata who drives belonging, inclusion and diversity within Investec
- Hannah Goody, Senior Investment Director and Wealth Planner for Investec
This virtual, hour-long event will be an opportunity to hear from these professional women about how they have navigated challenge during their career paths, with plenty of actionable information for women in all spheres of work.
REGISTER YOUR FREE PLACE HERE: https://email.investec.co.uk/p/4GDC-KFB/womens-chapter-event-rsvp
Once registered you will receive the joining details for the event.