To help you take a step back from recent events and think about how to maximise your happiness regardless of what’s going on around you, we’ve teamed up with leadership coach Rebecca Morley to bring you a lunchtime masterclass on how to feel happier and more energised at work.
A successful business coach who works with CEOs and business leaders at some of the fastest growing brands, Rebecca works with her clients to help them build the right mindset and skillset for success.
During this session we will cover the following:
· Why you should choose happiness
· Some of the most common things that get in the way of our happiness and how to overcome them
· The circle of control, and how reclaim your power over things
· Reframing techniques to help you overcome negative events
· Taking responsibility for how you feel
· How to find unconditional happiness
· How to overcome impostor syndrome
The session will last 1.5 hours and will include practical exercises and easy changes you can make to increase your happiness, energy, clarity and focus every day.
At the end of the session we will have 30 minutes of live troubleshooting where you can share the challenges you’re facing and get real answers, all under Chatham House rules.
Please book your ticket below and you will be sent joining details.