We don’t often create space to think about our happiness and how it affects our enjoyment of work. But, happiness is one of the core elements of creating the energy you need to run a successful business.
To help you take a step back from recent events and think about how to maximise your happiness regardless of what’s going on around you, we teamed up with leadership coach Rebecca Morley to bring you a lunchtime masterclass on how to feel happier and more energised at work.
A successful business coach who works with CEOs and business leaders at some of the fastest growing brands, Rebecca works with her clients to help them build the right mindset and skillset for success.
During this session we covered the following:
– Why you should choose happiness
– Some of the most common things that get in the way of our happiness and how to overcome them
– The circle of control, and how to reclaim your power over things
– Reframing techniques to help you overcome negative events
– Taking responsibility for how you feel
– How to find unconditional happiness
– How to overcome impostor syndrome
You can access the recording of Leading in times of crisis with Rebecca Morley HERE