We have teamed up with The Prince's Trust to create a special pro bono membership for young founders.
Each year we invite a COHORT OF YOUNG FEMALE FOUNDERS to join our community on a FULL-FUNDED BASIS
Around 60% of businesses in the UK fail within the first three years.
We believe deeply in the power of women as economic forces, so we have designed this membership and all benefits to give these founders the support they need to grow and, crucially, stay in business.
The young founders are put forward for each annual cohort by The Prince’s Trust team and once selected, become part of our thriving community on a full-funded membership.
All of the young entrepreneurs will have gone through the Enterprise Programme run by Prince’s Trust that helps young people start businesses: Support for starting a business
We have developed a SUITE OF BENEFITS exclusive to the enterprise members to support THEIR GROWTH
These benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitated connections and introductions
- Mentoring and support from our member community
- Complimentary access to ticketed in-person events as well access virtual events and masterminds
- Founder profiling, interviews and exposure
- Regular catch-up call with the cohort and TWC member mentors to make sure they feel supported and to help them troubleshoot and navigate business challenges
- Bi-annual clinic or mastermind with our founding members to troubleshoot issues or to celebrate wins.
- Pro bono support from our corporate partners
- An accountability partner
The Prince’s Trust has helped over 90,000 young people to start a business. They work with 18- to 30-year-olds living in the UK to turn big ideas into reality. Get in touch to find out more about their programme and our special Enterprise membership.
We are very honoured that our membership is home to some of the UK’s most inspirational female trailblazers, all of whom are committed to paying it forward and helping each other to navigate the challenges and triumphs of growing a business or progressing a career.